Monday, July 7, 2008

Reflective Blog

Dennis Gerrity

I found all of the material and products presented today to be very interesting and potentially very useful. They were all very new to me and as such, somewhat intimidating. I hope I can remember it all. I found it difficult to keep up with the continuing number of instructions on who to send things to, etc. I think the Comic Life Program will be very useful the first week of school in my Advisory Class just as we did today. They could be posted in the classroom for the entire year. Additionally, I can see using Google docs spreadsheets to gather group data from labs and projects to share with the entire class.

1 comment:

wayfinder650 said...

Hi Dennis,
I hope that all the technology and products we've been discussing will become less intimidating as you gain more personal experience using them.

I'm looking forward to seeing your project on natural selection develop and evolve in the next two weeks.

- Joe